If you need asbestos surveys and/or asbestos management services or an asbestos survey in Kent, Sussex and Surrey in areas such as Brighton, Hastings, Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells, Crawley, Guildford – our South East office is perfectly located in Chailey, near Lewes to serve your needs.
Our local asbestos survey and management team has a wide range of expertise to assist with your asbestos survey and asbestos management needs, more details on each element of our services are detailed below:
- Asbestos Management Surveys in Kent, Sussex and Surrey – To detect, as far as is feasible, the location and extent of any suspect asbestos containing materials in the premises which could be damaged or disrupted during normal occupancy.
- Demolition/Refurbishment Asbestos Surveys – Needed before any work of this type is started, to identify and detail asbestos containing materials in the area where the work is taking place
- Asbestos Management – To assist you with regular monitoring and control of asbestos through ongoing re-inspections and the coordination of any remedial asbestos work that may be required, including the removal and disposal of asbestos.
- Asbestos Testing (Bulk Analysis) – Our in-house asbestos testing laboratory, which is UKAS accredited, means we can also offer a cost effective asbestos testing and bulk analysis service.
- Asbestos Awareness Training – Courses can be carried out on-site at your office, or an alternative venue in the South East.
If you’re based in Kent, Brighton, Sussex or Surrey and would like to know more about how we can assist with asbestos surveys and asbestos management, please contact our South East Office on 01273 287 393. Alternatively please call our freephone number 0800 2100 510 or complete our enquiry form for more information.
We are here to support all your asbestos management needs.
South East Office
01273 287 393
Whether you require asbestos surveys, analysis, management, training or simply asbestos advice, our team of specialists is on hand to help in any way we can.
“The HSE strongly recommends the use of accredited or certificated surveyors
for asbestos surveys. The duty holder should not appoint or instruct an independent
surveyor to carry out a survey unless the surveyor is competent.”
HSG264 Asbestos: The Survey Guide