If you need asbestos management services or asbestos surveys in South Wales, in areas such as Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Cwmbran or Merthyr Tydfil – in fact anywhere around South Wales and the South Wales Valleys, our Abergavenny office in Monmouthshire is perfectly located to serve your needs.
Our local specialist team can provide a wide range of services to help with your asbestos survey and asbestos management needs:
- Management Asbestos Surveys – to locate, as far as reasonably practicable, the presence and extent of any suspect asbestos containing materials in the building which could be damaged or disturbed during normal occupancy.
- Refurbishment / Demolition Asbestos Surveys – needed before any refurbishment or demolition is carried out, to locate and describe asbestos containing materials in the area where the work is taking place
- Asbestos Management – to help with the ongoing monitoring and control of asbestos through regular re-inspections, coordinating any remedial asbestos work required, including the removal and disposal of asbestos.
- Asbestos Testing (Bulk Analysis) – Our in-house UKAS accredited asbestos testing laboratory enables us to offer a cost effective asbestos testing and bulk analysis service.
- Asbestos Awareness Training – courses can be held at your premises or a suitable venue in South Wales or the South West of England.
If you’re based in Wales and the South Wales Valleys and would like to know more about how we can assist with asbestos surveys and asbestos management, you can contact our Abergavenny office on 01873 583 073. Alternatively please call our freephone number 0800 2100 510 or complete our enquiry form for more information.
South Wales Office
13 Lower Castle Street
01873 583 073
Whether you require asbestos surveys, analysis, management, training or simply asbestos advice, our team of specialists is on hand to help in any way we can.
“The HSE strongly recommends the use of accredited or certificated surveyors
for asbestos surveys. The duty holder should not appoint or instruct an independent
surveyor to carry out a survey unless the surveyor is competent.”
HSG264 Asbestos: The Survey Guide