If you need asbestos management services or asbestos surveys in London, in areas such as Croydon, Barnet, Dartford, Watford, Havering or Hillingdon – in fact anywhere around London and within the M25, our London office is perfectly located to serve your needs.
Our local specialist team can provide a wide range of services to help with your asbestos survey and asbestos management needs:
- Management Asbestos Surveys – to pinpoint, as far as practical, the whereabouts and extent of any suspect asbestos-containing materials in a property which could be disturbed or damaged during normal occupancy.
- Refurbishment / Demolition Asbestos Surveys – this type of survey is needed before refurbishment or demolition is undertaken, to identify and describe asbestos-containing materials in the area.
- Asbestos Management – Core Surveys can help with monitoring and control of asbestos through regular re-inspections and facilitating any remedial asbestos work required, including the removing and disposing of asbestos.
- Asbestos Testing (Bulk Analysis) – our on-site UKAS accredited asbestos testing laboratory, means we can provide a cost effective asbestos testing and bulk analysis service.
- Asbestos Awareness Training – we can hold courses either in-house at your premises, or another location across London.
If you’re based in London or the surrounding areas and would like to know more about how we can help you with asbestos surveys and asbestos management, please contact our London office on 08450 758 317. Alternatively please call our freephone number 0800 2100 510 or complete our enquiry form for more information.
08450 758 317
Whether you require asbestos surveys, analysis, management, training or simply asbestos advice, our team of specialists is on hand to help in any way we can.
“The HSE strongly recommends the use of accredited or certificated surveyors
for asbestos surveys. The duty holder should not appoint or instruct an independent
surveyor to carry out a survey unless the surveyor is competent.”
HSG264 Asbestos: The Survey Guide